Father’s Day is this Sunday, June 19! Don’t forget to celebrate the day with the man who started it all! Not all fathers are created equal so if you are lucky enough to have one who supports and loves you, show him the same! Spend the day with your pops to show him how thankful you are to have such an amazing man in your life. Regardless of how you celebrate, I’m sure your father will just enjoy the time spent with you. There are some great ways to celebrate on Long Island! Here are some ideas to get you started!
1Hit Some Balls with Dear Old Dad
Free greens fees at Brentwood and Holbrook on Father’s Day
Treat Dad to a free greens fee this Father’s Day, then let him sit back and watch the final round of the U.S. Open in peace.
The Town of Islip is giving away free greens fees for every purchased round this Father’s Day, June 19, at Brentwood Country Club, Holbrook Country Club and the nine-hole Gull Haven course in Central Islip. The special is valid after 12 noon.
Visit islipgolf.com to print the Father’s Day coupon and have it with you when you check in at the course.
If you can’t golf on Father’s Day, Brentwood and Holbrook are also offering a June special valid until the end of the month — $42 for golf and cart after 11 a.m.
3Take Dad to Brunch
- 35 day dry aged tomahawk prime rib with peppercorn & cognac sauce
- Slider station with hand crafted ketchups
- Smoked bacon & bratwurst station featuring a variety of mustards
- BBQ baby back ribs with whiskey BBQ sauce
- Smoked free range chicken wings & hot sauce station
- Fire seared tuna station – Asian & Mediterranean inspired
- Herb marinated salmon with lemon cous cous
- Summer cauliflower saffron
- Tea-time cup cakes
Also, every father will receive a free beer, whether you join us for brunch or dinner!
IMC Restaurant 279 Main Street Huntington, NY 11743
PHONE: (631) 824 – 6222
MON: CLOSED // TUES-THURS: 4 – 10 // FRI: 4 – 11 // SAT: 4-11 // SUN: 12 – 9
Brunch w/ $20 Unlimited Mimosas : SUN 12-4
Find out what meat is supposed to taste like
The most glamorous newcomer to Huntington Village’s sizzling restaurant row is IMC Restaurant & Bar, Imperial Meat Company, a chic bistro with a superstar chef and spectacular décor that stakes its claim to culinary excellence by starting with top-of-the-line provisions. Long Island foodies are bound to admire the Imperial Meat Company, the gold standard in gourmet food & meat prepared by only the finest master chefs. These experts are the gourmand’s guarantee of the four-star quality of such lavish creations as the Signature Duck Platter, Pheasant Egg, Stuffed Chicken, King Crab Legs and various cuts of Wagyu Steak. The menu also features such dishes as locally sourced Oysters and farm stand fresh vegetables crafted by the most exquisite chefs. The tone in the bar is set by the expert mixologists and a spectacularly vivid décor, dramatically lit and punctuated by prints by Oliver Gal, as colorful and elegant as any international scene.
Join us at Belmont Park for special Father’s Day events, along with a full day of live racing on June 19th!
- $350,000 Guaranteed Late Pick 4
- $100,000 Wild Applause Stakes
- New York Residents – play Belmont Park’s guaranteed pools from anywhere with your mobile device when you sign up for a NYRA Wagering Account. Plus, new members receive a $150 Deposit Match Bonus.
Paddock and Winner’s Circle Visit
- Visit Belmont Park’s scenic Paddock and watch a race from the winner’s circle for just $100 per person.
- All proceeds benefit the race track chaplaincy
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
BBQ Set Giveaway Sponsored by Woodford Reserve
- You can enter to win at the West End of the Grandstand through Race 7 approximately 4:30pm.
- The BBQ Set Giveaway is sponsored by the Official Bourbon of Belmont Park, Woodford Reserve.
Belmont Park will host an array of rare and exotic vehicles to view all day at the west end of the Grandstand from 12-5pm.
Woodford Reserve Bourbon Tasting
Enjoy free bourbon tasting from our friends at Woodford Reserve in the Paddock Terrace Bar from 2-4pm.
Bourbon and cigars is the perfect match in the Paddock Terrace Bar from 2-4pm.
Enjoy a relaxing chair massage while sipping some bourbon in the Paddock Terrace Bar from 12-4pm.
Breakfast at Belmont
Breakfast at Belmont is fun for the whole family! Enjoy a great buffet with Dad and the family while watching the stars of our sport train throughout the morning on the Big Sandy. After breakfast, fans are invited to take a free tram ride (weather permitting) through the stable area, free Paddock Show and Starting Gate demonstration.
Family Fun Day
– Scavenger Hunt
– Arts & Crafts
– Rock Climbing Wall
– Sack Races
– 3 Legged Race
– Face Painter
– Petting Zoo w/ Pony Rides
– Custom Horse Race Bouncer
– Big Chair
– Photo Op
– Dance Party/Lip Sync Battle
– Sports Arcade
– Social Media Booth